Concerned about the protection of our customers' and prospects' personal data, we undertake to comply with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, relating to Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties and those of Regulation (EU) No. 2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016.
Who is responsible for processing personal data?
The controller is the individual or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing.
The person in charge of the processing of the personal data transmitted in the framework of the navigation of the site is:
Social reason :
, Chateau la Marquise .
02 41 40
Address: 53 rue d'Alsace - 49400 Saumur.
What personal data is collected and by what means?
as data controller, is likely to process all or part of the following data:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Object of the request
- Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as 'cookies' or 'IP addresses')
- Activity data (type of pages visited, date of visit or actions taken on the site)
- Candidates CV and letter of motivation
We collect and use your personal information in order to process your requests for information and to provide you with quality service, to simplify your access to our services.
We may collect data when:
- you post content on one of our social media sites or you accept that we reuse the content you have posted
Why is this data collected?
The collection of your personal data is necessary in order to:
- Answer your questions
- Adapt the presentation of our site to your device (mobile, computer or tablet)
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us:
- To be able to carry out analysis and marketing tools
- Put comments and content posted on social networks online
Are you going to receive commercial requests?
We will ask for your explicit consent before sending you commercial offers.
Without consent, no communication or request will be sent to you.
How long will your data be kept for?
We take care to keep the personal data of our prospects and customers for a period necessary for the purposes of the processing carried out or for a legally fixed period. The contact details of a prospect who does not respond to any solicitation for 3 years are deleted. In order to determine the appropriate retention periods, we make a distinction between prospects and customers. Customers' personal data is kept as long as it is necessary for the purpose pursued. They are erased when the customer exercises his right to deletion and oblivion. Contractual data is kept and archived for the time necessary for contractual obligations (warranty, compliance, etc.) as well as legal, accounting and tax obligations and/or for the applicable limitation periods. Any person may also define directives relating to the management of their personal data and their storage, erasure and communication after their death. In the absence of specific instructions transmitted during his lifetime by the deceased person, the heirs may only exercise the rights of deletion and oblivion.
How can you exercise your rights?
In accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, you can:
- Access all your data (subject to certain restrictions),
- Correct and update your data, if they are inaccurate, incomplete or out of date
- Request portability of your data,
- Oppose processing of your data,
- Request the deletion of your data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be forced to keep your personal data for legal, legitimate or contractual reasons,
- Request a limitation of the processing that we carry out in relation to your data.
How do we secure your personal data?
We undertake, by taking reasonable precautions, to protect the security of your personal information.
We ensure the security of the data transmitted by you by physical, electronic and administrative procedures. On all web pages that require the input of personal information, we use standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.